I've officially launched my first holiday bake sale today! I am super duper excited about this opportunity to spread the baked goods love and hopefully add to the holiday cheer. As you know, I love baking and do it almost every night and I'd be thrilled to bake for your next holiday party, Thanksgiving dinner, or just your regular work day (bringing in baked goods is the best way to make your coworkers love you). We are taking orders starting NOW with at least 24 hours advance notice. Deliveries and shipping are not typically made because I'd like to keep costs low and just give the order directly to someone at work or church or who lives nearby (and your friends can pick up from you hopefully!).
If you have any questions, please email or comment on this post! Happy Holidays!
- ► 2012 (175)
- Breakfast Pasta
- Thanksgiving Morning - Cinnamon Rolls!
- Grilled Pork Spring Rolls
- Brown Butter Sea Salt cookies
- Carmelitas- Burning the caramel!
- Tiramisu Bundt Cake: Half a Cup of Milk Makes a Bi...
- A Big, Heaping Spoon of Humility
- Bread+Meat Day 3: Chicken Shawarma
- Bread+Meat Day 2: Hoisin Pork Wraps!
- All About the Bread and El Carmen!
- Bread+Meat Day One: Shortcut Banh Mi
- Butternut Squash Gnocchi and Pumpkin Pie!
- Marilynn's Holiday Baking sale
- Pasta+Wine nights
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2010 (47)